- Intervensions on Violations
- By Projects & Programmes
- By Campaigns
- Campaign Against Child Labour (CACL)
- Campaign Against Death Penalty
- Campaign against Endosulfan
- Campaign Against Malnutrition
- Campaign Against Repressive laws – AFSPA, UAPA, KOCA
- Campaign Against Torture
- Campaign for demanding rules for KCPCR
- Campaign for Human Rights Education in Schools
- Campaign for the Relief and Rehabilitation of STF victims in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
- Campaign to Fundamental Right to Education
- Not Related
- By Location
- By SICHREM in Media
- By Publications
- Clear all Filters
CAN YOU BE A BYSTANDER?
About 500 people comprising NGOs, Social Activists, Students, Lawyers, NCC Cadets and NSS Volunteers. Got together for a walkathon on December 10th International Human Rights Day. Walk started from Gandhi Statue at 10 am flagged off by Justice A. J. Sadashiva along with Poornima and Rajan.
Human Rights Training for State Resource Group of SSA in Kerala
The Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Kerala on accepting the proposal put forth by Kerala Human Rights Education (HRE) Programme to take up the training of Human Rights Education for teachers up to 7th standard, the first training was conducted for the State Resource Group of SSA. The training was conducted by South India Cell for Human Rights Education and Monitoring (SICHREM) and Institute of Human Rights Education (IHRE) on 1st March 2013 at Animation Center, Kovalam, Kerala.
Public Hearing on RTE at Dharawad
SICHREM in collaboration with CACL-K and KIDS Dharawad organized a Public Hearing on Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 on February 23, 2013, at Karnataka Vidhyavardhaka Sanga, Dharawad. This public hearing was organised with an aim to pressurize the state to implement all provisions of the Act by creating wide spread awareness among common public on the all provisions of RTE Act and to provide a platform to depose cases of various violation of RTE.
SICHREM at 8thViBGYOR International Film festival in Kerala
This year’s Valentine’s Day on 14 February was not very romantic, but instead very powerful and above all very important. It was the day when hundreds of women and men in Bangalore were standing up and dancing together for Women’s and Girl’s Rights within the worldwide campaign “1 BILLION RISING”.
SICHREM seeks to empower the disempowered groups of dalits, tribals, women, children and minorities to protect their individual and collective rights for a dignified life, through education, monitoring and mobilising civil society for concerted action.
- Prevention of Human Rights Violations
- Promotion of Human Rights Culture
- Restoration of Human Rights
- Advocacy for Human Rights
- Campaigning for Human Rights
- Human Rights Education & Training
- Resource Mobilization to support Human Rights
- Support & Solidarity for Human Rights Defenders & NGOs